Through continuous growth and a dynamic working environment, StackTeck is looking for talented, energetic, self-starters for rewarding careers. We invite you to learn more about what it’s like to join our team by taking a look at our Company Culture.
StackTeck offers an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment with the opportunity for professional growth via training and development, internal promotions and the opportunity to work with advanced technology.
What do we offer:
- Bright, clean, air conditioned office and production environment
- Convenient location with quick 407 and 427 highway access and public transit to our door
- Uniform service provided including safety shoes/boots and eye protection
- OT opportunities available after 40 hours
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Educational Assistance Program including training, development and post-secondary education with reimbursement.
- Company matching contributions to retirement savings plan (RSP)
- Comprehensive group benefit plan including medical, dental & life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- A variety of shifts: Day shift 7:30am to 4:00pm (Monday to Friday), Afternoon shift 4:00pm to 2:30am (Monday to Thursday), Weekend Shift 3:30pm to 4:00am (Friday to Sunday). During peak times, over time is added to extend to 24 hour production and meet customer demands.
“In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, (AODA), StackTeck will provide accommodation, accessible formats, and communication supports for the recruitment process upon request”.