Co-injection Molds ensure consumer safety and product integrity- paramount in food and medical packaging. Plastic part performance must now deliver security and extended shelf life to avoid product spoilage.
Co-injected packaging has now moved into food packaging for beverages, food containers and consumables. StackTeck provides co-injection tooling based on patented technology and systems in conjunction with industry leading partners. We have experience in building tooling solutions from single cavity molds to 2×32 (64 cavity) stack molds.
The Benefits of a StackTeck Co-injection Mold:
- Reduced waste and scrap
- Reduction of barrier material content
- Allows forming of complex shapes
- Provides opportunity for high end decorating through IML
- Allows for low, medium or high volume demands
Other StackTeck Mold Technologies:
- Single-face Molds
- Stack Molds
- Injection Molds with Quick Product Change (QPC)
- Multi-material Injection Molds
- Molds for TRIM Ultra-Light-Weighting
Other StackTeck Products:
Co-Injection Molds – Video
4 Cavity Klear Can Mold featured at K Show 2016
To learn more about this 4 Cavity Klear Can Mold, click here.