Welcome to our Mold Design Academy!
We are currently looking for mold designer trainees to be a part of our mold design academy this coming January 2022. Graduates will then become junior mold designers and will be joining one of our four engineering teams.
This is a paid permanent position with full benefits and RRSP company match group program.
- College or University related background in Engineering, Sciences, Mechanics
- Experience with 2D CAD and 3D CAD software is required (UNIGRAPHICS preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Previous mold design experience is an asset but not required
- Practical knowledge of manufacturing processes is an asset
- Teamwork: Working effectively with others – Engineering Team.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude. Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills : To ensure proper maintenance of engineering department records.