Brampton, Ontario, Canada: StackTeck Systems Ltd., a global manufacturer of multi-cavity, high-volume production molds, has partnered with Ruben Saldaña, a professional with 25 years of experience in the plastics industry and 15 years of experience in mold maintenance, to expand on site support for our customers in Mexico.
Ruben’s broad experience with injection molding projects includes stack molds, hot runners, automation, and processing. His knowledge in the field will enable StackTeck to provide highly qualified and readily available support to Mexico’s customers for the following services:
- Mold diagnostics, inspections, and audits
- Training for mold technicians
- Mold maintenance
- Assistance with spare parts
- Mold and automation system start-ups
Christopher Day, StackTeck’s General Manager- Mexico and Latin America stated: “I have personally known Ruben as a customer over the last 15 years in the industry as he worked with two of our biggest customers in the region. He has visited StackTeck many times to validate new and refurbished molds, he knows our working processes, the quality of our molds, and he is very familiar with our mold design standards. I believe having Ruben join our team is a great win-win for both, our customers and StackTeck.
StackTeck is taking this step to support the ongoing business growth in Mexico, and there are additional steps planned that will be announced in the coming months”.
|Ruben is based in Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico with our local sales team and his experience includes:|
· Mold Manager at a thinwall cap and mold manufacturing company
· Responsible for machining services
· Leader of implementation of quality systems
· Experience in manufacturing new plastic products
· Experience in implementation of new procedures
· Coordinator of mold maintenance plans
· Planner for maintenance activities
StackTeck Systems Contact:
© Copyright 2022 by StackTeck