Brampton, Ontario, Canada: StackTeck Systems Ltd., is announcing the introduction of its own brand of IML robots for all molds built within the FastTrack™ program. These robots are universal, flexible, and modular and can be configured, designed, built, and delivered at industry-best lead-times. IML robots can be ready in 12 weeks from order confirmation to shipping (Exworks) and can match the lead time of single face FastTrack™ molds at 8-12 weeks for most round IML container and lid applications.
Target applications for FastTrack™ automation include:
- Any single-face, single-label IML robot that can be paired with a 300 to 600-ton machine
- A FastTrack™ robot to go along with FastTrack container and lid mold
FastTrack™ IML Automation will also be available on a custom basis for:
- Multiple-label applications
- Vision system integration
- In-line stacking for post-inspection systems
StackTeck’s General Manager of Automation, John Pocock, explains, “With our FastTrack™ automation approach, we are able to provide full IML systems in industry record times to our customers, while being able to guarantee a high quality system as we work with high-end suppliers of controls, pneumatics, linear bearings and servo motors.
Caption 2: StackTeck Automation team with a flexible IML robot for pails.