StackTeck is pleased to announce they will be exhibiting once again at the Plastimagen 2017 Show that will take place in Mexico City from November 7th to November 10th this year.
New and advanced technologies will be showcased for food and beverage packaging as well as medical and personal care packaging innovations. A summary of the displays includes:
1. StackTeck Booth – Booth No. 252
General Display of Plastic Samples and Mold Components
- Wide range of packaging applications produced on StackTeck molds
- Molding surface components on display for caps including: tamper evident, flip tops and collapsing core applications among others.
2. Sumitomo Demag- Avance Industrial Booth – Stand 1214
A 1×4 IMC flip-top cap mold will be running in the Sumitomo Demag – Avance Industrial Booth No. 1214. This mold features an In Mold Closing mechanism designed for a flip-top cap that can be used in a variety of bottles for personal and cosmetic uses. The mold will run in an all-electric 100 Ton machine.
3. Krauss Maffei de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. (Netstal) Booth Number: 1414
A 1×4 1881 beverage closure mold will be running in an all-electric Elion 2200 machine. This cap mold features a fast cycle molding caps for carbonated drinks. The 1881 tamper evident cap design is proprietary to Universal Closures (UCL). Molds of up to 96 cavities for this cap type have been successfully built and delivered around the globe by StackTeck.
|StackTeck Systems Contact Latin America: