Brampton, Ontario, Canada: StackTeck Systems Ltd., announces its participation in the AMI Thinwall Packaging 2017 Conference in Chicago on May 23rd and 24th, 2017, presenting the latest injection mold technologies for thinwall and ultra-thinwall packaging.
Entitled “How thin is Too Thin?”, Jordan Robertson, General Manager of Business Development and Marketing at StackTeck, will outline the latest developments in:
- Lightweighting options for industry leaders in packaging
- Industry Trends in thinwall and ultra-thinwall packaging
- Latest developments, including enhanced TRIM (Thin Recess Injection Molding) technology for ultra-lightweight packaging applied to single-serve applications.
Get your ‘first-look’ copy of this Presentation
If you are not attending the conference, and would like a ‘first-look’ at this presentation, complete the email form below and we’ll email you a copy immediately after Jordan Robertson’s presentation on May 24th at the AMI conference.
Related content on this website
You might also be interested in these pages and videos on our site focused on thinwall packaging applications, technology, and solutions:
- Thinwall Packaging Applications, including In-Mold Labeling Containers and Lids, Barrier Containers and Lids, and Ultra-light-weight Containers and Lids
- Molds for TRIM Ultra-Light-Weighting
- Introduction of first-ever use of ultra-thin TRIM Technology for Single Serve Cups
- Video of IML – TRIM Cup Mold featured at K Show 2016 that is 20% lighter than a 300:1 L/T Cup
For the AMI Thinwall Packaging 2017 conference program, click here.