“Advanced In-mold Labeling (IML) Systems Technology to Minimize Cost”. First presented at the AMI Thinwall Packaging 2015 Conference, by Jordan Robertson of StackTeck Systems Limited.
- Part cost savings and reliability of high-cavitation IML container molding systems, including stack molds and simplified robot systems, made possible by custom hot runner solutions for IML stack molds.
- Additional part cost savings via Ultra-thin TRIM (Thin Recess Injection Molding) molding technology
- Over 50% savings in part cost by using high cavitation IML stack mold technology
- Further savings with 20-40% weight reduction over conventional thin wall molding by using TRIM technology with L/T well over 30
- Over 50 IML stack molds built and in operation, over 25 of these IML molds running with 16+ labels, and up to 32 cavities
- Innovative examples of IML containers, including dual compartment containers, square containers, and various IMDA award winners.
For more Information on In-Mold Labeling Systems Technology:
- Email StackTeck
- Contact Jordan Robertson: +1 (416) 749-1698 x 334